VMA K&Q VOTE

VMA K&Q VOTE

fredag 27 augusti 2010

OMG what is this?

can you see this? it is sort of like text... on my blog... and it isn't ahalusination I swear I'm actually updateing why? be cause a lot of things are happening in my life and I'm quite exited to say that it seems bright for my authoric future. I want to take a moment to say THANK YOU to all my friends, family and echelonians. I love you all!

this time of year I collect material for my work, mainly by long midnight walks and siting in random places taking notes and photos collecting in preparation of the year that is aproaching. I'm taking ATLEAST 3 writing classes this fall so we'll see I'll be busy busy that is for sure

Take care all

who knows what this means? 6277

in my ears

the best version of this song ever!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar