VMA K&Q VOTE

VMA K&Q VOTE

tisdag 27 april 2010

Cairdeas go síorai

going to the dentist in a few hours and with that i'm dead tired.... i just wanted to post something and maybe make you ask yourelf where you stand. I have viewed myself as bi for about 14 years which is a long as time in the start i didn't have a term for it, i didn't know one was needed really, lately i have come to realise that that is stupid, for me the outer shell is so unimportant it isn't even funny, I mean I don't care if my 'one' is a man or a woman or short or tall or whatever cause adaptation is key and isnt it more important to love the inside than the outside? Somepeople have asked me about ho I 'came out' truth is i haven't i mean i haven't made the big statement and had the show and tell with my folks, and why should i? I dobt my family want to know anything ´more about my sexlife than i want of theirs, so when I find a longterm partner I will introduce them as such but I feel that it won't matter much anyway cause in the end my parents isn't in my relationships, I am. that said though, I adore my family I have said so manytimes, and i'm planing to get a tatoo that celebrates them, a little cluster of 7 stars one for each of my siblings and parents. i have long since wanted one that celebrates my other family, people I love dearly and would die and live for all of them, here you can really see that to me things are different i don't have the same code as the rest of you when it comes to the value of humans it seems, not for lovers or friends.anyway I have started to design it, and since it seems like it will take 7 aditional years or so to get the finances straigtened up, it will be irish themed a knotwork, cladagh and it will say Cairdeas go síorai.
now what is most important to ou what your heart says or what you think you see?
in my ears
Hurricane

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar